Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Topics that I'll most likely talk about

This is way way overdue but I'm doing it anyway as it was required and will be my sort of guidelines.

1. Food and the developments/new trends that come with it. I love to cook and eat and I go places to try different food. Local food describes the locals and tell history about a certain class of society of area. Like literature it has a story to tell. I'd like to try to relate food to famous literary work however it may apply.

2. Philippine society and its current problems. I rant a lot even in my previous blogs and a lot has to do with how our society does not push to improve its mindset and way of life. Sure we do have good points we are not completely useless but it's what pulls a country up or down. For sure literature deals a lot with society and its struggles on different timelines. These things to me are interesting and literature helps me understand that more.

That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment