Friday, March 11, 2011

ANBERLIN LIVE IN MANILA!! 03/09/2011




Words cannot express the overwhelming experience that hannah and I had in that concert. Finally after years of anticipation for this band to grace our shores the have finally arrived and it's been like 5 albums already and they really had to make it up to the hardcore fans. Obviously for most bands they would think meh we don't expect such a huge crowd and I don't think they'll even be singing along but there were in a surprise as everyone was just reminiscent of the years that Anberlin was a huge part of everyone's youth. If you missed it, you missed a lot and I mean it. If you were in the STP concert, meh I don't know, they're like the giants in the industry and they may never come back so you guys are still lucky. hehe. But yeah they promise to come back and I'm excited for it. I hope they come back with a new album and the same energy. This was one of the encores and they did two and the last one had confetti with it which was pretty epic haha! Lucky VIP guys! I didn't bother having to much pics, besides the fact that we were so damn far I wanted to enjoy the concert and not be some guy taking a video coverage of the whole concert. Kind of a waste that you'd flash your camera's for 2 hours and be focused on capturing the whole thing. Pretty useless watching it at home after! So here's the list of songs that they played for 2 hours.  (Not in chronological order, but I'll try to list i down as far as I can remember.)
We Owe This To Ourselves
Paperthin Hymn
Never Take Friendship Personal
Disappear
Inevitable
Unwinding Cable Car
A Day Late
Ready Fuels
Closer
Pray Tell
Art of War
You Belong Here
Dismantle, Repair
Impossible
Feel Good Drag
Godspeed
Encore
Adelaide
Take Me As You Found Me

No comments:

Post a Comment